IMCA Membership has value.
In a recent survey, members said that the value of an IMCA membership was more than $4,500 per company.
Member benefits include:
- Member discounts to all IMCA-sponsored events including Annual Conference and IMCA Showcase Awards Gala, Webcasts, and IMCA Showcase Awards entries. Members participating in all events achieved an estimated membership savings in excess of $1,500 per year versus non-member pricing.
- Education and professional development including our Annual Conference and webcasts.
- Networking opportunities through the Annual Conference and One-Day Forums.
- Executive insight. More than half of IMCA’s members are drawn from senior level management. Meetings and forums offer executive-level speakers and topics.
- Recognition. We reward great work through the IMCA Showcase Awards, the most respected and longest-running creative competition in the insurance industry.
- Creative feedback from IMCA Showcase Awards judges.
- Social sharing IMCA encourages engagement from our members on our social sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter), allowing them to reach other members with news of their organizations. IMCA reserves the right to post news on behalf of our members based on the subject/content.
- Insurance marketing insight. DMA, AMA, and PRSA can’t offer that, nor can insurance trade groups.