Looking for professional inspiration? You'll definitely find it here.
Whether you're new to the industry or have decades of experience in insurance marketing, whether you're a digital marketer or designer, a content producer or a CMO, our conference will inspire, energize and motivate you with actionable insight.
This year's conference features:
• The results of our State of Insurance Marketing survey, with key insight from members of our CMO Council
• Our new 101: Insurance Fundamentals "boot camp" for those new to insurance marketing
• A day of programming on Providing and Proving Results to show you how to maximize your effectiveness
• A deep dive into Mindfulness of Hiring and Culture with expert tips on diversity and inclusion, finding and retaining talent, and addressing barriers to success
• Celebrations of our Showcase, Icon, and Rising Star award winners
• Opportunities to connect with others in the industry -- at sessions, during breaks, and through virtual social events
Early-bird registration starts at just $99 - book by April 20th to secure this rate!
IMCA conference attendees return year after year for:
Targeted Expertise and Strategic Insights. Our industry is always changing, and there’s always more to learn. We select our speakers for their ability to inform you about the most effective trends and best practices that will help you continue to elevate marketing and communications within your organization.
Robust Connections. Attendee feedback consistently shows that one of the most valuable benefits we provide is an introduction to your peers. Multiple networking sessions give you ample time to meet others grappling with challenges you’re facing.
Career-Boosting Recognition. Imagine the accolades you’ll receive back home when you snag an award at the industry’s premiere marketing event! (And you don’t need a massive budget or team to win.) Learn more.
Thank you to our conference sponsors (if you'd like information on sponsoring the 2021 conference, please contact Quincy Gottwig at email@example.com):