IMCA Rising Star Award
The Rising Star Award recognizes the outstanding talents and accomplishments of a person who has been in the insurance industry five years or less. The Rising Star honoree is “someone to watch" because of their contributions to the insurance marketing and communications industry and their promise of leadership in the future.
This is first time the IMCA is presenting the Rising Star award, which celebrates industry professionals who are 33 years of age or younger with leadership abilities, a proven track record and a commitment to insurance marketing and communications.
This award represents the next generation of insurance marketing and communications. The nominee should be admired by their peers, and should foster and encourage collaboration.
The deadline to nominate someone is Friday May 3, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. CST.
Submit your nomination today! Nominate a Rising Star
- Nominees must be in the insurance industry for five or less years.
- 33 years of age or younger by December 31, 2018 (DOB on or after 1/1/1985)
- Shows uncommon promise in strategic thinking, insight-based decision making and creativity.
- Demonstrates interest in innovations that advance the future of insurance marketing and communications.
- The award winner must be present at the Showcase Gala Awards on Tuesday, June 25, 2019*
*Please note that travel and expenses associated with the conference are not included.
Rising Star nominees must be nominated by a senior executive in their marketing organization or senior leadership team. To be considered, the nominating party must complete a form, answer several questions, and provide a copy of the nominee’s biography or resume and a headshot.
Nominees should have:
- Made valuable contributions to the overall excellence/effectiveness of their marketing organization.
- Demonstrated leadership, insight-based decision making, innovation, creativity and accountability in executing their marketing responsibilities.
- Exemplified skill in integrating marketing and communication disciplines and working with other professionals.
Recognition and Benefits
The 2019 IMCA Rising Star Award winner will be announced and honored at the Showcase Gala Awards on Tuesday, June 25, 2019.
Recipient of the 2019 IMCA Rising Star Award will receive:
Nominate a Rising Star
- One year paid membership to the IMCA
- Complimentary registration to the 2020 IMCA Annual Conference
- Post-conference recognition via a news release and IMCA social media channels