IMCA Icon Award
Insurance Marketing Communicator of the Year
The prestigious IMCA Icon Award recognizes a marketer or communicator who has demonstrated extraordinary leadership and exemplary achievement in the insurance industry. It recognizes the person whose strategy, energy and strong performance provides an inspiring example of how marketing and communications can advance an insurance organization’s business objectives, while elevating the standard for exceptional work through innovation, creativity and impact in the marketplace.
The deadline to nominate is Friday May 3, 2019, at 5:00 p.m. CST.
Submit your nomination today! Nominate An Icon
- Anyone can nominate a person for this award
- To be considered, applicants/nominees have to complete a form, answer several questions, provide a copy of nominee’s biography or resume and a head-shot
- The applicants/nominees must supply references who can be contacted to gather additional perspectives on the nominee’s accomplishments
The winner is selected by a panel of senior insurance marketers and communicators, who work at firms and agencies.
- Applicants/nominees must hold the title of chief marketing or communications officer or hold a senior marketing or communications leadership position in the insurance industry
- Applicants/nominees must be in his or her current role for a minimum of two years
- The award winner must be available to attend the IMCA Icon luncheon on Monday, June 24, 2019
The nominee must demonstrate vision and leadership, including, but not limited to:
- Advancing or transforming insurance marketing or communications
- Helping transform their organization (building, leading and motivating)
- Creating an innovative environment that delivers break-through marketing and game-changing outcomes in ROI, customer engagement for the industry
- Providing leadership in creating and curating relevant and valuable content to develop brand affinity, engage audiences, create community and positively impact customer experiences
- Recognition by peers in the field
Strategy, such as:
- Leadership in the development and implementation of strategies, tools and programs resulting in significant company growth
- Effective collaboration inside the organization and with outside partners
- Creative approaches to marketing, problem solving and communication
Results, such as:
- Employment of effective methods of measurement
- Achievement of the organization's goals, both immediate and over time
- Innovative use of social media, technology or other emerging tools or trends
Recognition and Benefits
The 2019 IMCA Icon Award winner will be announced and honored at the IMCA ICON Luncheon on Monday, June 24, 2019.
Recipient of the 2019 IMCA ICON Award will receive:
- One year paid Group/Company membership to the IMCA
- Complimentary registration to the 2020 IMCA Annual Conference
- Post-conference recognition via a news release and IMCA social media channels
Nominate An Icon