Introducing the Insurance Industry's CMO Council
Part of the IMCA/Launching January 2020
Various local, regional and national associations or conferences claim to serve top marketing executives with education and networking opportunities.
But what about an insurance industry-specific group? Nothing exists for insurance CMOs…until now.
Citing the lack of a networking and informational forum for senior insurance marketing and communications leaders, the Board of Directors of the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association is launching the IMCA CMO Council.
The CMO Council will engage industry-leading chief marketing/communications officers and their team members at the annual IMCA Conference. This will be a go-to, efficient source for must-have insurance industry trends, practical advice and networking.
Invited to join the IMCA CMO Council are insurance marketing and communications leaders (at carriers, brokers, MGAs, etc.), including:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Communications Officer
- Chief Experience Officer
- EVP, SVP or VP, Marketing/Communications
- And other titles for a de facto marketing/communications leader.
The CMO Council initially will be structured around the IMCA Conference, where we will:
- Invite CMOs to participate in discussions on trending topics.
- Include participation from advertising and social media executives.
- Provide participation in panels or roundtables moderated by journalists.
- Provide plenty of networking opportunities.
In our discussions with senior insurance marketers, they all agreed that they would embrace a forum like the CMO Council.
Now it’s here. We hope you’ll join us too!
For more information on the CMO Council, please contact IMCA board members Peter van Aartrijk (703.868.0144; peter@Aartrijk.com) or Jim Flynn (309.253.1395; email@example.com).
Join Your Peers at the IMCA Conference / Orlando / June 21-23, 2021