Insurance CMOs unite!
IMCA CMO Council Launches
Various local, regional and national associations or conferences claim to serve top marketing executives with education and networking opportunities.
But what about an insurance industry-specific group? Nothing exists for insurance CMOs…until now.
Citing the lack of a networking and informational forum for senior insurance marketing and communications leaders, the Board of Directors of the Insurance Marketing & Communications Association is launching the IMCA CMO Council.
The CMO Council will engage industry-leading chief marketing/communications officers and their team members at the annual IMCA Conference. This will be a go-to, efficient source for must-have insurance industry trends, practical advice and networking.
Invited to join the IMCA CMO Council are insurance marketing and communications leaders (at carriers, brokers, MGAs, etc.), including:
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Communications Officer
- Chief Experience Officer
- EVP, SVP or VP, Marketing/Communications
- And other titles for a de facto marketing/communications leader.
The CMO Council initially will be structured around the IMCA Conference, where we will:
- Invite CMOs to participate in discussions on trending topics.
- Include participation from advertising and social media executives.
- Provide participation in panels or roundtables moderated by journalists.
- Provide plenty of networking opportunities.
In our discussions with senior insurance marketers, they all agreed that they would embrace a forum like the CMO Council.
Now it’s here. We hope you’ll join us too!
For more information on the IMCA CMO Council, please contact IMCA board members Peter van Aartrijk (703.868.0144; peter@Aartrijk.com) or Jim Flynn (309.253.1395; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Join Your Peers at the IMCA Conference / Orlando / June 21-23, 2021