About the 2013 Competition:
The IMCA Showcase Awards competition is entering its 55th year. The competition recognizes outstanding marketing and communications work in the insurance industry to promote higher standards of excellence. And it’s a perfect opportunity for you to obtain confirmation and recognition of your great creative work!
The Showcase Awards competition is open to both IMCA Members and Associates as well as non-members.
Winners Receive Awards and Recognition
- 2012 winners
- Display your work at The IMCA Annual Meeting if it scores in the top 50 percent of entries.
- Receive awards at our Showcase Gala Banquet:
Awards of Excellence –Presented to as many as two qualified winners in each category. This varies depending on the number of entries.
Best of Show –Awarded to the one entry in each category receiving the highest score.
SAMMY –Awarded to the best overall work among the entries on display at the Annual Meeting.
Both Company and Associate members attending the Annual Meeting vote for the SAMMY winner during the conference. Only one vote per qualified attendee will be counted. You need to be here to vote!
- Receive a printed brochure listing your company and winning entry by category after the banquet.
- Mention on the IMCA website and in a press release shortly after our meeting.
- Receive a mention in ads listing the winners in our partner trade publications when room is available. Receive feedback from judges, helping you to improve the effectiveness of your communications and moving you closer to being recognized by your peers.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
Entries will be accepted until April 5th, 2013 for the 2013 competition.
Entry fees are reasonable - $100 per entry for members and associates and $250 per entry for non-members.
The links below contain detailed information about the competition and the entry process. Should you have questions, please feel free to contact the IMCA office at (708) 524-4944 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entry Category Descriptions - 35 Categories in four divisions
Once you submit your payment, the next step is to download the Information and Identification Form, complete one for each piece of work you are submitting with the Entry ID Number. You will receive the Entry ID Number upon completing payment. The Entry ID Number must be conpleted on on each Information and Identification Form.